EkLine flags any style guide violations in your company's documentation with Visual Studio Code diagnostics. It offers immediate feedback, facilitating consistency in your documentation.
You have an EkLine API token provided by the EkLine contact person.
To install the VSCode extension from the web, follow these steps:
- Visit the EkLine Extension Page on VSCode Marketplace.
- Click Install.
- Open Visual Studio Code when prompted.
To install the VSCode extension from within VSCode,
- Open Visual Studio Code.
- Click on the Extensions icon in the Activity Bar on the side of the window to access the Extensions view.
- Type "EkLine" in the Extensions view search box.
- Click the "Install" button next to the extension with the same name.
EkLine asks for an API Token at first activation.
If you cancel or input an invalid token, the extension displays a popup offering another chance to set up EkLine or turn off for avoiding future popups. Once turned off, execute 'Configure EkLine Linter' from the Command Palette or clear the 'off' box in Extension Settings.
The extension runs EkLine on supported files when opened or saved.
To analyze all supported files in the workspace, execute 'Run EkLine Linter' from the Command Palette.